Start Term Change Request

Longwood Graduate Admissions allows in-progress applicants and newly admitted students to defer their start term by up to one academic year from their original application term. This form may also be used if you have decided you would like to begin courses in a term preceding the one you applied/were admitted to.

Start Term Change Request
*If Available
*If Applicable
*Some graduate programs have set start dates. Please consult the Program Director if you are unsure your selected program admits new students to the term in which you would like to begin.

Get in touch!
Longwood University College of Graduate & Professional Studies


201 High Street

Rotunda 142
Farmville, VA 23909


Office: (434) 395-2140
Fax: (434) 395-2750