Graduate Course Withdrawal Form

Graduate Withdrawal Request
*If Available
I understand that I will not be officially withdrawn from the University until I have completed the full Graduate Withdrawal Form. This form informs the College of Graduate and Professional Studies of my intent to withdraw. I understand I will be contacted by the College of Graduate & Professional Studies via my Longwood email address with further information and instructions. *